Thursday 2 January 2014

Catching Up

Well, it's been some time since I added to my blog, sorry, and I haven't a good excuse really, except that I couldn't completely make my mind up if it was the right thing for me to do.

Anyhow, I'm going to give it another go. 

My last post showed a photo of a newly acquired, purpose built shed.  'Shed' isn't really a good enough word to describe this wonderful structure but 'studio' seems a little pretentious, but here are some photos of how the 'shed' progressed on the inside.









In these last two photos you will notice our two west highland white terriers.  Because of their size they couldn't see out of the windows, so Peter built them a platform, which I'll show you another time.

Thanks for dropping by.
Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Annie, yes, it is a lovely place to work in, but not this time of the year. It is quite bleak where I live and the cabin gets too cold, so I have to work in our dining room during the winter months, but spring is not too far away, thankfully.

      Delete