Friday 3 July 2015

Light Relief

I have been working on my 15x15" quilt, which is due for the end of July, not that big a challenge really is it, but I am now on my third attempt, which isn't going well either.  So............. I changed tack and went for some light relief.

 This quilted bag is from a pattern by Monkey Buttons, it's ok but if I made another one, I would do it differently.  Enjoyable diversion though. Above photo is the front, the one below is the back.




The monster pin cushion, which looks more like a cake!


 Our lovely weather here in the UK has brought out the poppies (see below), don't they look lovely?  We used to have plum trees in this area but they got too big so we chopped them down and revamped the area. So glad we did.




Must get back to working on my 15x15" quilt, but I'll need to think a bit as just at the moment, I haven't a clue how to start, I'll post my progress as and when.

Enjoy, whatever you are doing, bye for now.
Margaret

1 comment: