Friday 7 March 2014

Sorry it's been a while

I thought I would update my page with a few pictures.  No particular order, just thought you may find them interesting.
These sweet little daffs are planted in a large cup, which was a Christmas present from my brother-in-law and it has made the perfect display pot in our front garden.

These little beauties are nestled in a sheltered part of our garden.  Lovely to see signs of what's to come as the weather warms.

This is one of the pieces I've recently made for an exhibition I am involved with which will be showing at the end of April in Market Drayton.


close ups


Two of my pieces from a series of work I am doing based on recycled fabric and found objects.  They are mounted on 6" deep edge canvases.  I have called this series "Small Works".

Thanks for visiting, have a lovely weekend, the weather forecast is good.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment